Parent Resources and Information
2022-2023 School Lottery is closed
School Post Lottery Application click here
Registration is for currently enrolled students only. It is done through the TylerSIS Parent Portal Click Here
Here are some instructions:
- Complete the forms with a computer, not a mobile device and not the app. If you need assistance completing the forms, please contact the office.
- Click the “Online Registration” tab. You will fill out all family forms and then individual forms for each student.
- Emergency Contacts are NOT parents. In an emergency, we contact the parents first and then the emergency contacts.
- Once you have completed all the forms, click “SAVE” and then click, “Return to List”.
- If you have completed all the forms, you will have a message to submit the forms.
- If you need to receive a link to access Tyler SIS, please contact the school office at 208-922-9228.
- During the registration process, parents may need to print a bus form or an allergy management plan. It is the parent’s responsibility to turn these forms into the office, if needed.
Additional Information Needed
- Incoming 7th Graders need to provide the office with updated immunization records or exemption forms.
- New students need to provide the office with an original birth certificate, immunization report, and proof of residency (i.e. utility bill.)
If plans have changed and your student will not be attending Falcon Ridge in the fall, please notify the office as soon as possible.