Regular lunch prices $3.80

Reduced lunch prices $.40

Milk $.50

Free and reduced lunch application 

Click on the My School Bucks button to pay for school lunch

We have great care and concern for each and everyone of our students and there is no exception when it comes to them having access to a well nourishing meal during their school day. We never want a student to be anxious or stressed regarding their lunch account but an accumulation of overdue student account balances has the ability to directly impact our Nutrition Program.  While we encourage all parents and guardians to tend to their student lunch accounts, we have come up with a way that our community can donate to our student accounts in need of a little assistance. Some student situations have been communicated to the Nutrition Department and we realize that there are others that may be generous and want to offer support. Any size donation will be accepted and applied to help decrease overdue lunch balances and contribute to the success of our students wellbeing and program. 

Click the Donations link above. 

The full USDA Nondiscrimination Statement is listed below:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

 To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

fax: (202) 690-7442; or